"I Believe" 40-Day Faith Journey
The I Believe Faith Journey begins on March 1 through April 9, 2022. During this time...
- We will encourage a "Faith that Grows" as we continue to send daily scriptures with a question for you to study and meditate on sent via text and email (text Believe to 513-466-0220 to receive daily messages).
- We will also encourage a "Faith the Moves" as we send you 40 Days of Faith Challenges to put your faith into action each and every day sent via text and email (text Believe to 513-466-0220 to receive daily messages).
- For six weeks, we will show you living proof of how having an active faith has impacted other people's lives and how you can use their example to work your faith. Join us every Monday at 6:15 p.m. EST on Zoom for "Faith that Works" https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89989151392?pwd=em1tRUFGUGg2QTl2ZmxUdXBDZmQyUT09 Meeting ID: 899 8915 1392 Passcode: Believe)
- Join us in Fasting and Praying every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.
- Be an active participant in worship services each week whether in person or here on our website.
- Attend Bible Study EVERY week IN-PERSON or on Zoom. Join us at 12 noon https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85488003568?pwd=MXhSaEdpbFRSVGY2QldnVlBSbUtLQT09 Meeting ID: 854 8800 3568 Passcode: nbcotlg) and/or at 6:00 p.m. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84788713214?pwd=VTRiOUdsWHJlVzNuSjFpaFNEK3NOQT09 Meeting ID: 847 8871 3214 Passcode: Power)
- Participate in our regular community walks to reclaim the territory God has given us
- Become faithful tithers
Not in Cincinnati? Join our ETM Partners Roundtable
For individuals interested in implementing and incorporating the strategies we are using in Cincinnati whether in evangelism or in market place ministry, please join the ETM Partners Roundtable for a monthly conversation every 1st Saturday beginning March 5, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. EST. Go to ennistaitministries.org to register.
Learn more about developing a neighborhood enhancement plan (NEP) or a corrective action plan (CAP) for known home violations being assessed fines by the county or city. Do you have an community evangelism? Learn about developing internal and external strategies that bring change to your community.